Blythewood

My hometown of Blythewood, SC is not so small anymore. With around 2500 residents this is one of the fasted growing communities in the Greater Columbia area. Blythewood offers a close family environment along with great schools. Blythewood afford families to raise their children in tops schools in Richland District Two Schools. With 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 2 high schools, Blythewood is a great place to raise children. Blythewood offers shopping, nature trail walking (at the Doko Manor), baseball and softball fields, and several Mom and Pop eateries. Not to mention the award winning Doko Smoke BBQ. 

Blythewood is located off I-77 and convenient to everywhere. Enjoy Laura's Tea Room and Antique Shops in Ridgeway, Blythewood's neighboring smaller town, only 10 minutes away. Travel only 20 minutes to Winnsboro, SC. Winnsboro is a quaint history town. Just to the east of Blythewood you have the awesome rural towns of Elgin and Lugoff. These towns have easy access to I-20. 

Then, we have a short drive to downtown Columbia, Forest Acre, Northeast Columbia (Village at Sandhills Mall). Welcome home!

Search Blythewood Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 441840
$579,900
Blythewood, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Columbia NE CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 441838
$154,900
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 441837
$129,900
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Columbia CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 441834
$159,900
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Columbia CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 441832
$200,000
Elgin, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of ERA Wilder Realty CAROLINACON
Listing data provided by Consolidated MLS. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated Feb 21, 2018 12:54:am.